NEW SAFETY MEASURES
- Treatment rooms and equipment will be cleaned before and after every patient according to CDC guidelines.
- We have designated a roving sanitation specialist to continually clean all high-touch areas in the facility.
- Our staff are up-to-speed on COVID-19 symptoms and utilize recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Only patients, or patients plus one critical caregiver, are allowed into an appointment.
- All flyers, brochures, displays, toys, magazines, etc. have been removed.
- Face-covering is optional.
- Any patients or staff who were diagnosed with COVID-19 must have an all-clear notification from their physician before entering our facility.
- We ask that all patients use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door upon entering. It will also be available in other areas of the office.